Thursday, March 01, 2007

Got any tomatoes in the pharmacy


my keychain is falling apart i don't remember when was the last time i changed it so i decided to get a new one it was late after work and i was so tired, i was prepared to go to a grocery store to ask for key chains

there's two stores on my way home only two of them one for gifts and the other is a book store normally u'd go for the gifts shop and i did, but i didn't find what i wanted it was only the girly stuff available there disappointed as i was i came out of the shop ready to check the next store

i had a friend with me he said no way this book shop would have keychains, but u know there was a couple of lava lamps on the shop window so i got my act together and went there and asked the store sales girl if she has any key chains and she said "WHAT"

it felt like going to the pharmacy to ask for fresh red tomatoes

so what i did was basically tell Meto : "c i told u there's no way i can find any keychains in here"

:)

i got a key chain after all

1 reaction:

IMIDOS said...

howa howaaaa haiiiiii :D it was sooooo fun situation really when I saw the girl answering you heheheh she said: "WHAT?" so I couldn't hold myself from laughing till now :D
oh guys you should really see her face, she was answering as if a crazy guy entered the shop :D

oh my God it was really funny ... but I told youuu don't go :D congratulations on your new keychain - it was my choice by the way ;)