Tuesday, September 04, 2007

a life was taken


yesterday i was walking in the street minding my own business; thinking how will i be fixing this development issue ... and what will i be having for dinner that night .

i was facing a big street in hurghada and i saw something that looked like something flying with a lots of small fragments flying everywhere and landing in the middle of traffic.

i didn't understand what this was. my mind thought it was unimportant - it's hurghada a lot of tourists are doing a lot of crazy things - i kept walking then i started to notice everyone in the street is standing up and running towards that thing.

my mind woke up to explain that it's a horrible car accident and began decompiling the saved images OH my god that fall must have hurt and the hit must have been very painful as well.

then a woman started screaming and people started saying the guy is dead.

it's the first time in my life to witness an accident
i always arrive late; or compalin of the traffic till i find out it was an accident .

i was shocked for about 3 more minutes then i kept moving towards my hair saloon as if nothing has happened, a life was taken .. and

it only took me 3 minutes to continue with my life .... i don't know what's that about .


P.S. I don't know how to tag this i need help

4 reactions :

Lamma Helwa said...

wenta 3amel eh kdah yabo el ba2abee2

Sokrata said...

"it only took me 3 minutes to continue with my life "
+
2 minutes writing this blog
= 5 minutes

is that the rate now !!!!!!!!!!

"my mind woke up to explain that it's a horrible car accident and began decompiling the saved images OH my god that fall must have hurt and the hit must have been very painful as well"

DECOMPILING !!!!!!!!
is this word for human use ???????

you have to stop coding
seriously ... your soul is totally damaged

Mohaly said...

Seeing someone dying is not shocking as realizing that someone is dying, and this awful Zannnn in your head that it could have been me, then you either leave it all behind or have a remarkable effect or your life...

Geeee said...

I'm gonna tell you about my first one but not here .. you can tag it .. Life