Sunday, August 12, 2007

Marsa Alam


till a week ago i didn't know that a place like this exists in Egypt and this far in the south about a few kilometers after el Quoseer we found the place where me and a couple of my friends were going to spend the weekend we had a really good offer and we thought we should take it...

anyway the place is amazing it's called Dreams Beach... well the beach isn't so great there's a lot of corals on the beach and u have to walk with a diving shoe for a while till u can snorkle but the sun the clean air and the Enormous pool were really great

the staff was super professional always smiling always asking you if u need anything just look at one of them and he'll come running towards you even before asking for anything , i forgot my pool towel card the second day and the guy gave me one anyway till my room mate came back from diving and gave me my card back.

0 reactions :