Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Menna Shalaby



too tired from work after travelling from cairo to hurghada stayking for a couple of days and spending a day at the beach.

anywaze got on the plane , put my walkman earphones on and listened to stupid @#$@# house music that metwally put on my walkman just cuz i didn't bother changing its content. was my worst musical experience ever.... including Abdu el 7amooly.

well on the arrivals room i was first to get to the belt to get my bag. there was this nice girl in her sweats burnt from hurghada sun as usual i thought hey she looks nice. my brain did not compute that she was a celebrity then.

but in a few moments little girls gathered around her and their parents started taking photos of her. i thought HEYYEe this Menna Shalaby she didn't stop smiling. what really surprised me that she was traveling alone

she never stopped moving making it very hard for my half sleeping brain geek to get a picture of her and when she saw my flash she moved behind crowds like she's shy or something. well..... any way i decided to respect her privacy and kept my hazy picture to put on my blog .

normally i wouldn't take a picture of a celebrity .... i don't know why i did this .

2 reactions :

IMIDOS said...

hahaahah you don't like house music simply coz you don know how to dance ma friend :PPPP anyway I'm gonna teach you some moves and you gonna smash the dance floor ;)

about menna ba2a heheheh you approved that geek guys should kept in private area away from the crowd ... can you explain how you took this shot of her ?? :D you could simply tell her that you are a fan or something and take a normal pic WITH her not to look like spy kids :D hehehehh

enta gamed geddan :PPPPPPP fada7tena menak lellah :D

bo2bo2 said...

el marra el gaya ba2a