Wednesday, January 31, 2007

It's about being vunerable


today i was sick spent all day sleeping had to wake up eventually @ 7pm had a hot shower and sat to check my email infront of the TV on One TV "Something's Gotta Give" and there was that scene after "Erica" saw "Harry" with a younger girl in the restaurant and the fact that harry can't say a word that makes her feel better her. and she started sobbing and screaming

A guy i know though that scene was funny and that "Erica" is just an old despreate woman, i felt that sounds wrong just wrong.

well it is about that, Love is about that it's about making yourself vunerable and actually giving the remote control to your life to the one you love and wait for the one to take control, and be happy about it "Erica" gave the remote "I Love you" and waited ..... "Harry" didn't have enough batteris to run it or what.

love is about being vunerable, its about giving yourelf to someone else; ahh i love the picture i included in the post.

Cheesy i know, also i'm not Gay(for either watching the movie, or posting this :) ).

5 reactions :

Anonymous said...

Finally human talks,
But
don't you think giving your remote control to someone you love isn't a hunter thing?

Anonymous said...

Finally human talks
But
don't you think giving your remote control to someone you love isn't a hunter thing?

bo2bo2 said...

it's totally not a hunter's thing it's a dungeon keeper thing
but hey there's no other choice

IMIDOS said...

I gues it's not in all cases, but if I really want to hunt someone I won't give her my remote or maybe I'll but without batteries ... I'll keep them with me just in case ;)

bo2bo2 said...

enta bet-hazara ya Ostaz !!!
bokra nshoof :P