Friday, January 19, 2007

Friday Morning

planed to wake up late but never happened i woke up @ 8:30 as a normal workday, i know i am going to work, i don't mind i like my job

Boston legal (i think or the practice,i can't tell teh differnce sometimes) checking my email and blogging using my laptop, i miss rafik complaining he went to the army this morning for 3 weeks.

Rafik complains about everything but he's ok. he reminds me of "grumpy" the dwarf from snowwhite's story :)

ate a weird "lanchon" sandwich it's propbably being made out of tyres rubber (today is not a lint) cuz it's "ceophania"

waiting for the water heater so i can take a shower.

i miss my friends we kedah.

I installed a tool that tracks errors in websites i visit this was meant to be for the sites i create but it shows errors on almost every website i visit including amazon and this page where i write my posts


overall it's weird.

0 reactions :