Tuesday, January 09, 2007

13

i really do hate the number 13
i know it doesn't make sense to state something like that
But i have very bad experiences on the 13th day of many many months :)

i never met my uncle (mum's brother) he died on a motorbike a year before she got married

i lost my first girlfriend on a friday 13th a couple of weeks before we both planned our engagement

i also remember a 13th day @ school i cut my pants and my shoe And my bag came home to find out that i lost my keys at home and no one is there.

another 13 day i was planning to spend the day in my Grandma's home i forgot and went home i remembered right before i opened the door to my family's home and travelled to "Moharem Bek" a distant district from my home i lost a 20 pounds bill and when i got there and told the story , they told me by that time we were still at home we could've given u a lift :P

i hate 13 tables on a database, i hate 13,000 lines of code

0 reactions :