Sunday, July 03, 2005

Re7lett el 3azab wel dana II

well ya well

i thought my troubles were over standing infront of the lady in el segel el madny

gave her "el wasl " and got my ID no cues no crowd for a second there i though i was still sleepin' (it was really early like 8 am ) checked it my shiny new ID no wrong information same old mug shot of mine

and unblievably my job stated there "Akhesa2y barameg Aley" with all my hopes up i ran to el "Gawazat" i was happy no cues or angry people or even an aggressive employee would ruin my day (or at least that's what i though !!) anyway it took me like an hour to get to the employee after a 5 people cue

with the wisdom i gained i learnt to have all the papers that i ever had (with 3 photocopies of each ) with me as i expected she asked for papers that i didn't know i should hand , anyway i had it in my bag ,

then she looked @ my guish paper she smiled and said "Alf Mabruk" i was astonished why would she say that may be like some of my friends who eagerly fight to find me a wife (for the record i like my life as is) back to what i was sayin'

she said "alf mabruk" that was because i had the guish paper say "Lam yosebho al door" and she knew which i didn't of course that ppl with my case will go to el ameriah to change their status to "e3fa2 neha2y" which makes my paper obsolete oh god here we go again

so i decided to run to el ameriha hoping to get the paper and save myself the day

but when i got there they said it's too late for today you have to submit your papers tomorrow @ 8 am so i call my boss to ask him for the day off based on what i know that i'd get the paper the next day and do my passport that same day

the next day i wake up real early this time like 6:30 i get dressed and be in el ameriah @ am happy i was , very really happy

it's a new fresh day i'll do what i need to do and get my passport later today when i get to the employee he says come get it tomorrow @ 1 pm

so he kills the day

he kills any chance of me getting the paper and the passport in the same day as el gawazat stops recieving papers @ 1pm

thanik u berocracy i have no idea who to pray for 3ashan rabbena ya7'doh we yer7amana

there i was in the middle of the mariut desert donno what to do i decided to take the first train to cairo so i wouldn't waste the business day totally

YA RABBB

0 reactions :