Saturday, June 18, 2005

re7lett el 3azab wel dana

Birocracy :: "Al routine"

well recently i've decided to own a passport this desire has resulted in causing me to lose a lot of my time (working time and leasure time) and go through a lot of trouble to prepare the needed papers so i can get the passport

so far i don't have a passport

it all started when i went to "el gawazat" and they said Ohhh you have a "student" in your proffession field i can't give u a passport unless u get me something that says u are working as something else

anyway i thought may be the guy has a point after all it doesn't show that i am working as a developer it'll be nicer to have a title developer in my ID

so i went back to my company and asked for a paper that says i am a developer they said sure we'll give it to you but u have to know (that's me) that this paper will not be valid unless u have it stamped from the social insurance office please wait a while so we can confirm that u are insured

i was happy when i was informed of my social insurance number but that was not it i should be computer registered to get a paper that says i am working as a "Akhesa2y barameg Aleya" anyways with the help of the people in my company i managed to get a paper for "el segel el madany " and another for "masla7ett el gawazat " that was the past thursday

i was very happy to have the papers ready today i ran to el gawazat in the very early morning to have my passport ready after a half an hour very short really

the guy said Oh no u have two papers each one says u r a different person one says that u r a student which is my ID ofcourse and the other one says i am working as a "Akhesa2y barameg Aleya" which is my social security paper he sai i have to change my ID

most annoyed i was but that was not itit was still 9 am so i decided to go to my "2esm" to change my ID information the guy looked at my application and he said

oh no the stamp shopuld not be in this page of the application it should be on this page @ this point i was about to faint

given that my work and insurance are in cairo el gawazat and el qesm r in alex that was as good as it gets

but then the lady seems to be his boss heared me shouting and decided to ease my pains and accept my papers

now i am wainting till the 3rd of july to get my new ID so i can get my Passport hopefully

"Allahomma la e3terad"

0 reactions :